Jumat, 24 November 2017




How do I say goodbye to someone I'm secretly in love with?
Tear streams down the cheeks as I speak no words.
How do I hold my pain to someone I secretly long for?
Prayers are spoken from the mouth as I sob.

How do I hug someone I secretly admire?
Guess I never could.
How do I kiss someone I secretly fancy?
Only happen in my imagination.

How do I keep close to someone I'm secretly in love with?
With just being friends.
How do I make it in mutual?
Let's not to hope.

I couldn't remember when it started.
It is always about seeing but never hold.
I begin to feel like give in.
Is it worth the tears and blood?

Seeing as him go and doesn't turn around.
My eyes are damp from the steps he takes.
He waves the last goodbye.
He had my chest ripped.


How do I say goodbye to someone I'm secretly in love with?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 komentar: