Selasa, 17 April 2018


a simple talk,
causing a lots of laugh.
a simple glance,
causing loads of love.

only yesterday I found myself give up.
only yesterday I started to letting go.
and I forgot it today.
I forget to let you go.

never thought we could be this close.
never thought it's just the two of us.
never thought we could be alone.
to kiss you is all I wanted.

I don't plan to touch,
I don't plan to stare at your eyes.
cause I know I'd be lost.
cause I know I'd fall deeper.

finest day to start all over.
to be loved or to be in love.
beautiful day to start letting go.
but I found love when I should let go.


4 komentar:

Pupuk Dasar Tanaman Buncis mengatakan...

nice poem, it sounds deep and touching my heart

Enggar Tyastiwi mengatakan...

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

Anonim mengatakan...

Naise,,,, ����

Shayari Guru mengatakan...

Really great article. Vary useful. that’s a great dom
I am a Bloger, i am running my blog shayari.guru I love to write on Hindi Shayari, Funny Jokes, Motivational Quotes and much more.
>>>>You Like Hindi Shayari Please Visit My Site. Below Popular Category <<<<<


top bewafa shayari in hindi
happy birthday wishes in hindi
mahakal status
friendship shayari
shubh ratri status
Sad Shayari In Hindi
Sharabi Shayari in Hindi
Whatsapp Status


lajawab fb status in hindi
Shayari