Jumat, 09 September 2016

Crush








Crush, can you just love me back?

Crush, I really love you

Crush, I want you be mine

Crush, I hope someday you and I become us

Crush, your name is in my heart

Crush, I wonder if you have a same way about me

Crush, I love you more than you know, though you’ll never know

Crush, your name always resound in my head

Crush, your name is my favourite name

Crush, I always relate about your name with mine

Crush, you don’t know how bad it feels had crushed on you

Crush, I want you to want me

Crush, every texts I get I hope it’s from you

Crush, every little thing I do, it reminds me of you

Crush, why can’t you just get out of my head ?










Crush, do you love me?

Crush, I’m glad to see you

Crush, I love your smell

Crush, I love your voice

Crush, I love your eyes

Crush, I love the way you talk

Crush, I love everything about you

Crush, you’re one of my reason to live

Crush, I always think about you before I fall asleep

Crush, I wanna kiss you

Crush, I wanna hug you

Crush, see your laughter is one of my happiness

Crush, I don’t want another girls get closer to you

Crush, I’m dying to know you never love me

Crush, I’ve written your name in my heart as the one I loved

Crush, you are safe in my heart

Crush, I see something beautiful in your eyes

Crush, I’m falling in love with you







Crush, though just one moment I really wanna hold you

Crush, can we just go somewhere just you and me?

Crush, you have no idea how much I addicted to you!

Crush, are we just friend ? is there more?

Crush, you’re one of my secret.

Crush, you’re the thing that I told to my bestfriend

Crush, I’m glad you came

Crush, I love you enough to let you go

Crush, do I mean nothing to you?

Crush, why you don’t love me?

Crush, you’re like an indian summer in the middle of winter

Crush, I can’t wait to see you again

Crush, not loving you is harder than you know

Crush, everytime someone says your name my heart beats faster

Crush, I can’t deny what I feel about you

Crush, your voice was the soundtrack of my summer






Crush, your eyes are the brightest of all the colors

Crush, what’s wrong with me that makes you don’t want me?

Crush, I won’t hurt you

Crush, I won’t make you cry

Crush, I’ll keep you till my last breathe

Crush, I always try to be a good person

Crush, but why I never be good enough for you?

Crush, I know I’m not beautiful but I love you

Crush, I miss you everytime

Crush, text me first please

Crush, I can’t take my eyes of you

Crush, I Love You an

Crush, can you feel my heart?

Crush, you’re just one of the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen

Crush, I’m here still waiting for you

Crush, I hope you think about me





0 komentar: